|“||They come in pieces||”|
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part is a 2019 American computer-animated musical adventure/comedy film and a sequel to The LEGO Movie. It is written by Raphael Bob-Waksberg, produced by Phil Lord and Chris Miller, and directed by Mike Mitchell. The film released in theaters on February 8, 2019. After the destruction of Bricksburg, Emmet and Lucy Visit the systar system and Must stop Rex Dangervest From Creating an event Known as Armamageddon.
The film's story picks up after the events of The LEGO Movie and begins with a scene, where Finn is told by his dad that Legos is now appropriate for his sister. Emmet and his friends sees Duplo aliens visiting Bricksburg, With the aliens announcing their plan to destroy Bricksburg. Emmet builds the aliens a heart as a token of friendship, but they eat it and ask for more. Emmet, Lucy and all of the Master Builders believe this as it was nothing more than a attack in Bricksburg. All of the aliens destroy Bricksburg. After President Business leaves for golf, Emmet tries to reassure Lucy that "everything can still be awesome". Just moments after causing damage to Bricksburg, all of the Duplo aliens leave to go back home and all LEGO Justice League characters leave too. And Wyldstyle notices a stairgate which allows it to shrink over the citizens of Bricksburg, including the Master Builders, making it official that according to Lucy, "it wasn't awesome".
Bricksburg is now destroyed, abandoned, and attacked by the Duplo aliens. As a result, it was known as Apocalypseburg, created by Finn. Most of the people in Bricksburg have been severely damaged by the Duplo aliens. The Justice league left to find Duplo, and they had to "grow up" and become tougher in a harder world.
The only exception is Emmet, who is still upbeat and optimistic. When Lucy attempts to teach him how to brood, Emmet reveals a visionary nightmare of an impending "armamageddon". Afterwards, Emmet takes Lucy to surprise her with a new, cute house he built for the two of them. However, Lucy warns him that such a cute house will attract more aliens. Immediately after they see a shooting star, which turns out be a Metal DUPLO spaceship. Emmet, Lucy and Unikitty rush through into the Abandoned Bricksburg to see what's going on. At the back of the Bricksburg sign, the three of them discover the blue-eyed spaceship, which destroys the Bricksburg sign and follows after them, Emmet, Wyldstyle, And Unikitty escape the ruins of Bricksburg.
The blue-eyed spaceship attacks Apocalypseburg, and everyone takes shelter behind a big gate. However, one of the exploding stars becomes stuck in the gate right before they close, prompting Emmet to briefly open them to rescue the star. As he does, the ship's commander sneaks into the shelter. It's general Sweet Mayhem, who invites the leaders of Apocalypseburg to a matrimonial ceremony in her home galaxy at 5:15. When they refuse, Sweet Mayhem captures everyone, except Emmet and takes them away. Emmet tries to Provide the sound reason for the Master Builders to do something to save Lucy and the rest of his friends, but they refuse to help. So he crafts a rocket ship to pursue Mayhem, Lucy, Benny, Batman, MetalBeard And Unikitty, all of whom end up in a castle owned by the shape-shifting queen of the "Systar System", Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi. Wa'Nabi is able to brainwash Emmet's friends into accepting the happiness of her colorful universe, demanding Batman to marry her as his very own way to unite the Lego and Duplo worlds. Only Lucy remains skeptical of Wa'Nabi's plan and Mayhem takes Lucy to Planet Sparkles, where Balthazar takes her to a spa, Lucy Reveals Her Real Hair color, Neon Blue And Fuchsia .
Emmet passes through the stairgate and runs into Asteroids and nearly collides with one, but is saved in time by rugged adventurer Rex Dangervest. After hearing Emmet's story, Rex offers to help and takes them to the Systar System. Emmet and Rex goes To Harmony Town in order to see the characters that are now in the Systar System, but they escape after being chased by them. After escaping from the DUPLO brickyard, Emmet quickly reunites with Lucy and they discover a plan of Armamageddon. As the wedding starts, Emmet, Rex, and Lucy divide into groups to somehow carefully obstruct the event. However, Lucy is Pushed away by Mayhem, who says that the wedding prevents armamageddon. At the ceremony, Wa'Nabi accepts her true form: the heart that Emmett tried to use for the Duplo invaders. Realizing that Rex is the villain, Lucy tries to stop emmet, but with prompting from Rex, emmett destroys the space temple. In the real world, Finn, after finding that his little sister Bianca had stolen his Lego figures, has taken her creations.
Emmet tries to save Lucy but is taken by Rex, who reveals he is a version of Emmett from the future; Rex experienced the same events: This happened because Emmet crashed into the asteroid right before Rex swooped in to save him, but Rex didn't exist yet. So, he had crashed and fallen into planet Undar of the Dryar System, under the dryer in the human world, forgotten by his friends and Finn, where he had been alone for years with no one coming to save him. This loneliness and angriness Is what caused him to eventually gain control of his own body. He changed his clothes, name, and he became Rex Dangervest. Building the Rexcelsior, Rex goes back in time to follow a group of velociraptors and he creates a time machine before traveling back to the present to save Emmett from the asteroid. Meanwhile, at the same time, Rex manages to save himself from going through that anguish. Believing that Rex has plans for Armamageddon, as in" our mama gets in", Emmet discovers that Finn Angry smashes Bianca's creations, causing Bianca To argue With him. Their mother walk In during their fight and ,Because she had to step in over the years since the first film, and Now, fed up with their fighting, Tell them that enough is enough. their mom forces the two of them to throw all their Legos into the Storage Bin as punishment for their arguments. This Is The True armamageddon. Back in the Rexcelsior, Emmet refuses to abandon his friends, but Rex throws Emmet under the same dryer he ended up in, and he continues to exist. In the Lego universe, the world breaks and crumbles apart and all the characters get sucked into the Bin of Storaji. Lucy ends up in the storage bin with the other characters.
After Lucy and the other LEGO characters Sing a sad version of everything is awesome and gets finn's attention, Finn and Bianca Decides to play together. In the Lego universe, Lucy Rallies the Others to help her escape the storage bin. Lucy Rescues Emmett from Rex and destroy his time machine. When Rex realizes that Lucy came back for Emmett, like no one had ever done for him, he seems to reconcile with his grief and then starts fading away. Emmett wants to save him, but Rex says that it's okay and fades from existence. it is an unknown reason what happened to rex after Lucy rescued emmet.
Finn and Bianca's mother sees them playing together and calms down, presumably returning their toys. Apocalypseburg and the Systar System are merged to create Syspocalypstar. Benny switches helmets with Mayhem. President Business returns from golf, telling Emmett that he did a good job fixing everything until Benny flies by him, causing him to get fire on his head. After running into a firework shop, President Business is ejected from the universe by fireworks and hurled out of view. Lucy rebuilds Emmett's home and they move in.
Lucy gifting Emmett with the original album of "Everything Is Awesome", revealing that she co-originated the song, causing Emmett and Unikitty to gasp in shock, ending the film.
- Chris Pratt as Emmet, Rex Dangervest
- Will Arnett as Batman
- Elizabeth Banks as Lucy
- Charlie Day as Benny
- Nick Offerman as MetalBeard
- Alison Brie as Unikitty
- Tiffany Haddish as Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi
- Stephanie Beatriz as Sweet Mayhem
- Richard Ayoade as Ice Cream Cone
- Channing Tatum as Superman
- Jonah Hill as Green Lantern
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
- Ralph Fiennes as Alfred Pennyworth
- Jadon Sand as Finn
- Brooklynn Prince as Bianca
- Jason Momoa as Aquaman
- Chris McKay as Larry the Barista
- Richard E. Grant as Daphne Blake
- Camila Cabello as Velma Dinkley
- John Cena as Fred Jones
- Shameik Moore as Shaggy Rogers
- Frank Welker as Scooby-Doo
- Will Ferrell as President Business
- Maya Rudolph as Mom
- Jimmy O. Yang as Zebe
- Ike Barinholtz as Lex Luthor
- Noel Fielding as Balthazar
- Bruce Willis as Himself
- Gary Payton as Himself
- The movie was delayed twice, previously being scheduled for May 26, 2017, and May 18, 2018. It did not come out in 2017 because The LEGO Batman Movie was released that year.
- In the scene where Emmet buys coffee, the names of all the actors who have played James Bond are heard except Timothy Dalton. They are Sean Connery, Roger Moore, George Lazenby, Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig.
- During the song, "Gotham City Guys", some of the actors who have played Batman are referenced. They were Christian Bale, Ben Affleck, Michael Keaton, Adam West, George Clooney, and Val Kilmer.
- Unikitty has a different design from the first movie, but the old one can be seen in promotional images for this movie.
- Also during "Gotham City Guys," the first few notes of Danny Elfman's score for Batman (1989) can be heard. The musical phrase gets remixed repeatedly during his solo.
- The act of Finn destroying Bianca's reception cake could be a reference to Ralph destroying Fix-It Felix Jr.'s 30th Anniversary cake from Disney's Wreck-It Ralph.
- In the scene where Emmet discusses going to the Systar System, Harley Quinn says it would be a 'suicide mission'. This, along with her Apocalypseburg design, are references to Suicide Squad.
- Puppycorn can be seen during a part in "Not Evil".
- When all of the LEGO creations are in The Bin of Sto-rauge, they sing a sad version of Everything Is Awesome (Everything's Not Awesome).
- When Rex (Chris Pratt) introduces himself to Emmet (also Pratt), the latter is confused by Rex saying his occupations, which are actually an amalgamation of Pratt's various characters:
- a galaxy defender (Star-Lord/Peter Quill from Guardians of the Galaxy)
- archaeologist (in reference to rumors that he could portray Indiana Jones in a future movie)
- cowboy (Joshua Faraday from the 2016 remake of The Magnificent Seven)
- raptor trainer (Owen Grady from Jurassic World).
- Rex is an acronym for Radical Emett Xtreme.
- Rex Dangervest is a version of Emmet from the future.
- This is the first LEGO movie in which an antagonist is killed.
- Bruce Willis appears twice, during the Palace of Infinite Reflections when he's in the spa, and later in an air duct sneaking through it as he does in Die Hard. He is first seen by Lucy during her attempt to escape from the Systar System, and later by Rex when they attempt to crash the wedding between Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi and Batman.
- During the scene where Emmet approaches the Duplo characters, news headings can be seen saying "TACO TUESDAY A HOAX", "FREE TACOS A LIE", and "INSANE MAN APPROACHES MONSTERS".
- Rex's ship is shaped like a bunched fist.
- During the rally from the storage box, there is a Casey Jr. cameo, modified into a spacecraft, minus the face.
- A comment is made about Marvel "not returning our calls." Characters from the Marvel Universe are conspicuously absent from the Lego movies, due to rights issues with Disney. Characters from the Star Wars universe (also owned by Disney) appeared in The Lego Movie (2014), but not in this sequel.
- Actress Stephanie Beatriz (Sweet Mayhem) has a signature small scar on her right eyebrow which was caused by, coincidentally enough, tripping on a piece of LEGO when she was 10 years old.
- With 13 minutes of end credits, this film currently has the longest amount of end credits for an animated film.
- When the Justice League go to fight the alien invaders, someone asks where Batman is, to which Wonder Woman replies that he's off on a solo adventure - presumably referencing the events of The Lego Batman Movie (2017).
- Emmet's Dream House is actually based on the house Emmet crashes through when Lucy gives him the controls to the bike in The Lego Movie (2014).
- Two of the raptors' names are Ripley and Connor. They are named after the two sci-fi heroes Ellen Ripley, from the Alien franchise, and Sarah Connor, from the Terminator franchise.
- When Rex, Emmet and the raptors arrive at the Sistar System, the scene where they leave the ship is a remake of the scene from Aliens (1986) where the crew rolls out on LV-426 with the same motion detector
- The opening bars of Everything's Not Awesome has a similar piano and guitar arrangement as Karma Police by Radiohead, hence the reference to the band in the song's lyrics.
- When Mom steps on a brick, she comments that the level of pain is close to that of childbirth. Obviously, she's joking, but studies have shown that the pain of stepping on Lego bricks is actually higher than that of walking across hot coals or broken glass.
- In the same manner that Finn's mother was absent from the first movie, and only her voice being heard, the Man Upstairs doesn't appear on screen except for reused footage from The Lego Movie (2014). However, the audience does hear his voice in a few scenes.
- Jorma Taccone (voice of 'Larry Poppins') is one third of The Lonely Island who co-wrote and performed the song 'Everything is Awesome' in the first Lego Movie, in collaboration with Tegan and Sara.
- Sweet Mayhem is based on the Lego Friends "mini-dolls".
- Richard Ayoade (Ice Cream Cone) and Noel Fielding (Balthazar) are longtime friends and frequent collaborators, having worked together on 'The Mighty Boosh' and 'The IT Crowd', as well as being frequent teammates on 'The Big Fat Quiz of the Year.'
- There are a total of 3 Wonder Woman figures that appear. These are the mini-figure from the first movie, mini-doll (Lego Friends), and Duplo.
- Unikitty's brother Puppycorn from the Cartoon Network spin-off series Unikitty! (2017) makes a cameo.
- When Emmet makes his spaceship to rescue his friends, he tells Planty to "buckle up". This is a reference to "Guardians of the Galaxy", when Star-Lord (Chris Pratt) tells Groot to do the same.
- The movie addresses one of the main criticisms of The Lego Movie (2014), i.e. the fact that even though Wyldstyle (aka Lucy) was the tougher and smarter character and did most of the work, Emmet, the "hapless male", was regarded as the hero.
- Due to the film's box office reception, considered disappointing by the studio's standards, Warner Bros. chose to let their hold on the Lego brand's film rights lapse. Universal Studios subsequently gained the film rights, thus making this the last Lego-based film produced by Warner Bros.
- Jason Momoa does the voice for Aquaman, whom he has played in a series of live action movies.
- Velma from the Scooby-Doo franchise makes a cameo appearance, possibly to tease Warner Animation Group's film Scoob! (2020).
- This film had to be released in 2019, due also to the two anticipated rival animation movies of 2017, Despicable Me 3 (2017) and Cars 3 (2017), both of which are the third installment of their respective franchises, as well as an original film, Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017).
- Rob Schrab was going to make this film his feature directorial debut, until he was replaced by Mike Mitchell.
- Cobie Smulders reprises her role of Wonder Woman from The Lego Movie (2014). It was the female superhero's animated theatrical film debut. She was filming Spider-Man: Far from Home (2019) (a sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)) around the same time as this production.
- Before the film was released, it was reported that Gal Gadot was going to play the LEGO version of Wonder Woman, similar to how Jason Momoa plays his LEGO Aquaman character, replacing Cobie Smulders from The Lego Movie (2014). This did not happen, for unknown reasons.
- Warner Animation Group's 6th feature film.
- The letter R on Rex Dangervest's suit is reminiscent of the R on Batman's partner Robin's outfit.
- Will Ferrell, who plays The Man Upstairs (Finn and Bianca's father), and Maya Rudolph, who plays Mom, were both cast mates on Saturday Night Live.
- Nick Offerman and Stephanie Beatriz's second animated movie together, after Ice Age: Collision Course (2016), 3 years prior.
- Will Ferrell's fourth animated film, after Curious George (2006), Megamind (2010), and The Lego Movie (2014). All of but one of these feature Jonah Hill.
- The third Warner Animation Group film to be released in February, after The Lego Movie (2014) and The Lego Batman Movie (2017).
- This is the first Warner Animation Group's sequel film.
- Bruce Willis' fourth theatrically released animated film, after Beavis and Butt-Head Do America (1996), Rugrats Go Wild (2003) and Over the Hedge (2006), as well as his second fully CGI film, with the latter being the first and his first not to be distributed by Paramount Pictures (although the latter film was produced by DreamWorks Animation, it was still distributed by Paramount at the time of release).
- Excluding live-action/animation hybrids like Space Jam (1996), Osmosis Jones (2001), and Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003), this is the fifth Warner Bros.' animated film to use live-action sequences, after Happy Feet (2006), Happy Feet Two (2011), The Lego Movie (2014) and The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017).
- The fourth Warner Bros.' animated sequel, after Pokémon the Movie 2000 (1999), Pokémon 3: The Movie (2000) and Happy Feet Two (2011).
- The second Warner Animation Group film to be rated PG for mild action violence and rude humor by the MPAA, after The Lego Movie (2014). Interestingly, The Lego Movie mentioned the word "butt" four times, but this movie only says it twice.
- This is Warner Animation Group's first film to use an opening title, instead of just the logo.
- Richard Ayoade's third animated film, after The Boxtrolls (2014) and Early Man (2018).
- Channing Tatum's fifth animated movie, after The Lego Movie (2014), The Book of Life (2014), The Lego Batman Movie (2017), and Smallfoot (2018). He played Superman in all the Lego films.
- The second Warner Bros.' computer-animated sequel, after Happy Feet Two (2011).
- Seventh collaboration between Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, after 21 Jump Street (2012), This Is the End (2013), The Lego Movie (2014), 22 Jump Street (2014), Hail, Caesar! (2016) and The Lego Batman Movie (2017).
- Takanuva, the main star of the first Lego film Bionicle: Mask of Light (2003) was at one point slated to appear in the movie as part of Rex's crew. He showed up in concept art inspired by his original 2003 toy design, though closer in scale to a normal Lego Minifig. It is unknown why he was cut, as he would have been the first character from Lego's "Constraction" themes to appear in the Lego Movie franchise. The reboot of the Bionicle series and the buildable Star Wars action figures have both been canceled during the film's production due to low sales, which could be one reason Takanuva got cut.
- The last Lego film distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.
- Warner Animation Group's second film with a box office bomb, after The Lego Ninjago Movie.
- The previous film, The Lego Movie (2014), was released the same year as Maleficent (2014). The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019) was released the same year as Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019).
- Will Forte's fourth animated film after Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs (2009), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013), and The Lego Movie (2014), all four of which involved Phil Lord and Christopher Miller.
- The second Warner Animation Group's musical film, after Smallfoot (2018).
- In the same way that The Lego Movie was released in the same year as Maleficent and both movies' sequels came out in 2019, The Lego Movie (2014) was released the same year as Godzilla (2014). The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (2019) was released the same year as Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019).
- The last Warner Bros.' animated film of 2010s to produced in 2.35:1.
- The third Warner Animation Group film to use live-action sequences, after The Lego Movie (2014) and The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017).
- The second film to feature Mike Mitchell and Mark Mothersbaugh, after Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked (2011).
- The seventeenth computer-animated sequel to be produced at 2.35:1 after Shrek Forever After (2010), Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011), Cars 2 (2011), Happy Feet Two (2011), Ice Age: Continental Drift (2012), Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013), Rio 2 (2014), How to Train Your Dragon 2 (2014), Planes: Fire & Rescue (2014), Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016), Ice Age: Collision Course (2016), Cars 3 (2017), Despicable Me 3 (2017), Sherlock Gnomes (2018), Incredibles 2 (2018), and Ralph Breaks the Internet (2018).
- Warner Bros.' seventeenth theatrically released computer-animated film after The Polar Express (2004), The Reef (2006), The Ant Bully (2006), Happy Feet (2006), TMNT (2007), Beowulf (2007), Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008), Astro Boy (2009), Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010), Animals United (2010), Happy Feet Two (2011), The Lego Movie (2014), Storks (2016), The Lego Batman Movie (2017), The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017), and Smallfoot (2018).
- The last Warner Bros.' animated film of 2010s to be rated PG by the MPAA.
- Warner Animation Group's last film of the 2010s.
Spoiler alerts follow in the next points.
- Rex Dangervest's comments about having a chiseled jawline hiding under baby fat are a reference to the physical changes voice actor Chris Pratt went through preparing for his role in Guardians of the Galaxy (2014).
- At the very end of the film, Dad says (off screen), "Honey, where are my pants?". This was the title (and catchphrase) of Emmet's favorite show from The Lego Movie (2014).
- During one of the early live action scenes of Finn and Bianca fighting over their toys, Finn can be heard to say "I'm crafting a narrative involving time travel...", foreshadowing events in the movie.
- Rex seems to have some level of meta-awareness when he says to Emmet that everything that's happening isn't real and is just a metaphor for the loss of imagination in the mind of an adolescent.
- At the wedding, Emmet jumps over the rim of the pyramid shaped planet while Rex stays on it while they're talking. This makes it appear as Emmet is standing at a lake talking to its mirror image, which foreshadows that they are different versions of the same person.
- At one point in the movie, Emmet says "let's go save our friends" to Rex Dangervest, but at this point Rex hasn't met any of them yet. Since the audience have yet to learn that Rex is Emmet from the future, meaning this could be a foreshadowing of that reveal.
- This is the first movie in which Chris Pratt acts as the antagonist.
- When Lucy meets Emmet near the wedding, she asks him if he drew stubble dots on his face. This is a reference to the previous movie, where Bad Cop drew a Good face on the blank part of his face using a permanent marker, after it was destroyed by Lord Business when he refused to "Kraglise" his parents.
- The Welcome to the system system song sequence was originally longer, but was shortened because people probably would have found it annoying to their ears.
- There was also a 2 part scene during the sequence where Wyldstyle goes through the vents and sees all her friends ”hypnotized” and then She looks around the room and finds Wonder Woman’s lasso, Aquamans tridents, And Superman’s Crystal which reveals a message in which he says “Whoever hears this message, everyone is singing and dancing, and not acting like themselves. I think a may be next. The queen is building some space Castle for some ceremonial ceromony or something. The Only way to save us is to blow up the heart of the temple, steal the cinematics and hope they fall into the right hands, destroy the ceromony, and save us all” And them it cuts. Later near the ending of the film, superman reveals that he made a new message saying “ok guys disregard the previous crystal, the Queen is cool and they just wanna be our friends, alright bye”. This was possibly cut because it would ruin The flow of the flim.
- After The Wyldstyle Vs General Sweet Mayhem Sequence, There was an Alternate Choice where either Lucy saves General or Its the Other way Round. Despite Being Significantly Shorter, The Mayhem save Lucy choice was better because mayhem can fly. This was Probably Cut because Mike Mitchell Thought it would be more heartwarming if lucy saved mayhem rather than what was alternatively their plan.
- There was also a Extended version Of The scene On the Rexelsior, where rex Dangervest tells emmet to pick which planet they think their friends are captured on. after he picks a planet, Radical Emmet Xtreme Tells emmet to yell “Everyone Suit up!” But was Probably Cut for time.
- The End Titles Aren't seen In the credits, but it can be seen in the plot.
- The end credits are supplemented by what seems to be a very advanced LEGO contraption.
- "Not Evil"
- "Gotham City Guys"
- "Catchy Song"
- "Super Cool"
- "Everything's not Awesome"
- Batman main theme
- Reprise of Everything is Awesome
- Welcome to the Systar System
- Emmet describes his nightmare involving a dolphin to Lucy. Lucy tells him to think of something with less fish, but dolphins aren't fish. They're mammals.
|“||Hang onto your fronds, Planty. We're going to save Lucy! And all the other people who were captured.||”|
–Emmet about to take off in his ship with Planty
|“||Rex Dangervest: Do you mind if I save your life?
Emmet Brickowski: Not at all. Who ARE you?
Rex Dangervest: The name's Rex Dangervest. Galaxy defending archeologist, cowboy, and raptor trainer!.
Emmet Brickowski: I don't get it.
|“||Wyldstyle: You are not our leader.
Batman: How many movies are made about you? None. I have nine movies, and three more currently in development.
|“||Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi: I'm Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi.
Wyldstyle: I'm getting super-evil vibes here!
Queen Watevra Wa-Nabi: I could change my form to something else if this makes you uncomfortable. (she turns from a horse into an octopus monster) Hey, guys!
Batman: No, go back! The horse was much more palatable!
|“||Emmet Brickowski: Lucy!
Wyldstyle: Emmet! Did you draw stubble dots on your face?
Emmet Brickowski: What? (wipes off his face) No!
|“||[after crashing underneath the washing machine]
Emmet Brickowski: Could this day get any worse?
[a spider crawls over him]
Emmet Brickowski: Yep. It can.
|“||Robot Armor: Who are you?
Wyldstyle: I'm your worst nightmare!
Robot Armor: You're me, when I'm late to school and I forgot my homework and my pants are made of pudding.
Wyldstyle: No, I don't...
|“||Emmet Brickowski: Don't worry, Lucy. Everything can still be awesome!||”|
|“||Mom: Hon, I could really use your help up here.
The Man Upstairs: [off-screen] Kids, do the thing... uh, what your mother says.
Mom: You heard your father's super helpful contribution.
|“||Heart: You are so handsome!
Batman: And you are very... perceptive.
|“||Duplo Alien: You missed me!
Batman: No, I did not!
|“||Gandalf: You Remember what Happened With the Justice League.
Now With batman Gone And Marvel Not Returning our Calls, There are No Real Heroes left.
–- Gandalf Stating that the Justice League Failed To return 5 years Later as well with characters From marvel Not answering The phone.
|“||[Finn Picks Up The Storage Bin, Takes The LEGO Statue of Liberty's Head Out of his Lego Creations And Throws it into The storage Bin.] [The Lego world crumbles and everything falls Into the Bin of Storajj] Gandalf: It's Armamageddon. Woman: Look Out, Chainsaw Dave. Chainsaw Dave: It's Purgatory Dave Now. Chainsaw Dave: Whoa!! [The Sewer Babies Try To Hold On, But They Fall Down] Abraham Lincoln: I Had theater Tickets Tonight-Abraham Lincoln: (screams) [The Ceremony collapses and falls] Green Lantern: Noooo. I was finally valued. (Screams). Aquaman: Cannon Ball!!! Benny and MetalBeard: (Screams) Bananar: Not Gonna Slip This Time, Not Gonna Slip This Time. HaHa, I Did it. [Bananar's Peel rips off] Bananar: No. (Screams). Batman: No, My Queen. Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi: (Screams). Batman: You Can't Go, No, My Queen, No, Don't Leave Me, My, My, QUEEN!!! [Batman Jumps into the Bin Of Storajj].||”|
–- Armamageddon Begins as the lego Universe starts to Crumble And All of The LEGO Characters are being sucked into The Bin of Storajj.
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
- Avengers: Infinity War
- Guardians of the Galaxy
- The Magnificent Seven
- Indiana Jones
- Star Wars 4: A New Hope
- Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens
- The Matrix
- Back to the Future
- Die Hard
- Wonder Woman
- Mad Max: Fury Road
- Batman Begins
- Batman Forever
- Batman Returns
- Batman and Robin
- Batman vs Superman
- "Everything is Awesome"
- "Welcome to the Systar System"
- "Not Evil"
- "Catchy Song"
- "Gotham City Guys"
- "Everything's Not Awesome"
- "Super Cool"
- "Come Together Now"
- "Hello Me & You"
Although on many resorces, if a third Lego movie comes out it will take a long time. April 4th 2028 is what a few resorces have said and the official name is The Lego Movie 3: Rebel Rollercoasters