| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains plot details about an upcoming or currently released film.
|“||I'm Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, I can change my form to something else if it makes you more comfortable.||”|
––Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi to Everyone captured by Sweet Mayhem
Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is Batman's love interest (later wife), the false main antagonist, and the supporting protagonist in The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part. She is voiced by Tiffany Haddish.
To be added
Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is a shapeshifting, brick-built alien who is the queen of the Systar System. Her servants are very loyal to her, such as Sweet Mayhem. She is the love interest of Batman,and the two get married at the end of the second film.
Her true form is a large brick-built magenta heart. It has orange and yellow bricks circling the center,which is a red square. At the very bottom,is a purple brick.
She is an overall cheerful person who only wants peace between the worlds. Unfortunately, she is not the best at communicating and comes off as suspicious. When the Apocalypseburg citizens arrive, she tries to appeal to them by offering gifts that suit their interests. She immediately felt a connection with Batman after General Mayhem informs her that he's lonely.
Though she is a good person, she isn't above deception using reverse psychology, as she does with Batman in order to get him to marry her. She can also be quite forceful & demanding, despite having no ill will towards anyone.
- Her name is a pun on "Whatever I wanna be".
- This is also a reference to the fact that she can shapeshift, and when Finn created her as a gift to his sister, saying "It can be whatever you want it to be".
- One of her songs tells an unbelievable truth (Not Evil) and the other one tells a believable lie (Gotham City Guys).
- After their wedding in the end, Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is in her horse form with Batman on her back. A callback to the first form he met her in, which he says is more palatable compared to the tentacle monster she turned into briefly.
- She is actually the peace offering that Emmet offered to the DUPLO Invaders before they waged war on the citizens of Bricksburg.
- However, she has multiple forms as a shapeshifter. She can turn into, among other things, a snake, a bat, a dinosaur, an octopus, a radio, a star, a hand, a woman, and a horse.