|“||I'm Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi, I can change my form to something else if it makes you more comfortable.||”|
–Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi to everyone captured by Sweet Mayhem
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second PartEdit
Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi is first seen Being created as a heart by emmet after the duplo alien arrive in bricksburg. Although Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi Did not appear in the first film, She was one of the characters that not present in the master builders. Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi's Face wasn't seen at The end Of the first film. Emmet uses Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi as a token of friendship to the duplo aliens, until Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi was eaten by one of the duplo aliens, causing his lego requirements to movie upward to the big duplo airship that is using a invisible laser line, allowing the duplo aliens to ask for more. More of the big duplo airships join in to release more of the duplo aliens, Presumbaly letting them to create her.
Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi makes his first physical Appearance in the lego movie 2 as a pony. That meant Queen Watervra Wa'Nabi Was created by the duplo aliens During the events of the first film. Watevra appears like an evil tyrant, but she does her best to persuade the heroes that she is the complete opposite of a villain by singing a song about it. She manages to persuade the others by appealing to their interests (spaceships for Benny, cute stuff for Unikitty, pirate stuff for Metalbeard, and just appealing to Batman's ego). Wa'Nabi Is allowed to Brainwash over emmet's friends to give back all color of his home and wants batman to marry her as his Most popular way connect the Lego and duplo words.
Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is a shapeshifting, brick-built alien who is the queen of the Systar System. Her servants are very loyal to her, such as Sweet Mayhem. She is the love interest of Batman, and the two get married at the end of the second film.
Her true form is a large brick-built magenta heart. It has orange and yellow bricks circling the center, which is a red square. At the very bottom, is a purple brick. She was inspired by Emmet.
She is an overall cheerful queen who wants peace between the worlds. Unfortunately, she is not the best at communicating and comes off as VERY suspicious. When the Apocalypseburg leaders arrive, she tries to appeal to them by offering gifts that suit their interests. She immediately felt a connection with Batman after General Mayhem informs her that he's lonely.
Despite her often confident demeanor, one of the lines in her song, "And I never cry when I'm alone at night, 'cause I'm not sad, I love my life!" hints that deep down she's really just lonely and wants companionship, something which she immediately recognizes in Batman who is also very cut-off emotionally from those that he cares about.
Though she is a good person, she isn't above deception or using reverse psychology to get what she wants, as she does with Batman in order to get him to marry her. She can also be a little demanding, despite having no ill will towards anyone. Except for when she tricks batman into loving her!
- Her name is a pun on "Guayaba guayabera".
- This is also a reference to the fact that she can shape-shift, and when Finn created her as a gift to his sister, saying "It can be whatever you want it to be".
- One of her songs tells an unbelievable truth (Not Evil) and the other one tells a believable lie (Gotham City Guys).
- After their wedding in the end, Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi is in her horse form with Batman on her back. A callback to the first form he met her in, which he says is more palatable compared to the tentacle monster she turned into briefly.
- She is actually the peace offering that Emmet offered to the DUPLO Invaders before they waged war on the citizens of Bricksburg.
- However, she has multiple forms as a shapeshifter. She can turn into, among other things, a snake, a bat, a dinosaur, an octopus, a boombox, a sea monster, and a horse.