Gandalf is a character and Master Builder in The LEGO Movie and The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part originally from The Lord of The Rings. He is voiced by Todd Hansen who later voiced Captain Dale in The LEGO Batman Movie and General Omar in The LEGO Ninjago Movie.
- Vitruvius always gets confused over him and Dumbledore, referring to Gandalf as 'Dubbledore', which causes a rather hilarious exchange between the three wizards.
- When Emmet says there is a "but" in the exchange during the Cloud Cuckoo Land meeting, Gandalf retorts by calling Emmet a "butt".
- The scene where he falls into the storage container in The Lego Movie 2 is strikingly similar to the scene where he falls into the abyss during The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- Gandalf is a playable character in the video game Lego Dimensions.
- If you are playing as him in the videogame adaption of LEGO Movie, he is one of the few characters to use magic to build stuff.